WELCOME TO THE CHURCH VILLAGE DRAW CLUB | TwoVillageChurches

WELCOME TO THE CHURCH VILLAGE DRAW CLUB

Published by Pip Garside on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 19:28
BM News

Join the monthly Church Village Draw - a great way for you to support St John the Baptist Church whilst having a bit of fun!    The cost of a number is £5 per month (or £60 per year) and  payment can be made monthly or annually.

 The Draw will take place on the third Sunday of each month.

Three numbers are drawn each  month with exception of December when one lucky number will win the total of that month’s money.

 The prize money will be 40% of the Draw income for each month.  The remaining 60% goes to the Church Fabric Fund Appeal.

 To get your number in the Draw, pick up a Draw Pack from the back of Church (which is open every day) or contact:

Jenny Goodman - email:  jennifergoodman235@btinternet.com                         Tel: 01765 677492

Maggie Wood - email:  maggiew52.mw@gmail.com  Tel:  01765 677159

 

Image credits: